Friday 18 April 2008

moving on

i am feeling a lot better today, i am starting to believe that the mum is in the wrong too, what i said was a stupid mistake a slip of the tongue as they say, but for her to be completely ignoring me after being a good friend is not acceptable, dh pointed out to me this morning that for me to consider not taking the kids to judo on thurs because of how she made me feel on tues is ridiculous. her attitude should not make me change my routine and certainly should be allowed to affect the kids. i am also getting cross over the fact she told my son what i had said straight after the bout, he came over and asked me if i had really said it. he's 11, was it necessary to tell him. NO it wasn't it just made me more upset as i thought the two boys heard me.

No comments: