Saturday 11 April 2009

follow on from earlier

well i need to finish my story of my b-day. in the morning we met up with my mum who was over for my aunts 70th suprise party on the 21st. we all traveled over to charlewood for a photo shoot with simon trussell. it was great he listened to our concerns over my dh height and my lack of!! lol we enjoyed our time with him and then went out for lunch. we had a fantastic time best birthday i have had for a long time thanks to my gorgeous dh.

on the sunday we went to tunbrigewells for piggtails judo comp and pigglet jr refereed. he did great she had one fight unfortunately she landed badly and she and i spent two hours in tunbridge wells hospital to find out she fractured her collarbone. suprisingly i hasnt put her off judo!

we went and veiwed our photos last saturday and they are great. we choose to buy the cd with all the shots for £200 as we then own the copywrite which means we can print them how we like.

fast forward to easter sat we went geocaching today over to basingstoke canal and found 11. what a great walk.

i think we are going to go again tommorrow.

No comments: